- Phoenix Oolong is carefully cultivated in Fenghuang – the famed tea producing area of China’s Guangdong province. Fenghuang is the Phoenix mountain, which gives this oolong its name.
- Grown and processed using traditional processing, this tea takes months to perfect. Originally harvested and baked in April of 2020, this tea was baked for a second time in early September once its flavour had fully matured and developed.
- These leaves brew a sweet, vivid tea with a delicious fruity taste. Boasting notes of peach and lychee, Phoenix Oolong is a rewarding drink for any connoisseur.
- Grown since the age of the Ming dynasty, Phoenix Oolong tea is a Chinese tea known by many names. Whether you call it Phoenix oolong, dancong, guadong, wulong or wu long, you’re certain to enjoy a cup of this fine tea!
- Like every Valley of Tea product, Phoenix Oolong is grown, packaged and transported with the utmost respect and care. That’s why we can assure you that this is a tea you’re sure to enjoy.