- The pleasantly rich aroma of caraway seed is gently refreshing, and its warm, sweet taste is reminiscent of licorice and dill. For this reason, caraway is a staple with chefs around the world.
- Our whole caraway seeds are certified organic and are grown in traditional ways. We source our seeds from a small farm where quality is always valued over quantity.
- This caraway seed can be enjoyed as a calming herbal tea or you can use it as a culinary ingredient to lift your favourite dishes.
- Rye bread lovers are familiar with caraway, but it's also delicious in biscuits and crackers, and so many other dishes!
- These seeds have been carefully selected, packaged and transported to deliver the best possible quality and freshness