- Fragrant and distinctive, our culinary fennel is an aromatic seed that reminds you of anise or licorice with a slight hint of lemon
- Our whole organic fennel seeds are artisanly harvested on a small farm. It's perfect for making herbal tea or for adding a distinctive flavour to a wide arrange of dishes.
- Fennel's classic taste is most famously used to accompany fish. But don't stop there, try its rich flavor in soups and salads, and with grains and vegetables.
- Fennel was well known as a food, flavoring and medicine in ancient China, Greece, India and Egypt.
- These seeds have been carefully selected, packaged and transported to deliver the best possible quality and freshness