- Black mulberry is originally native to South West Asia and Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, but is now grown throughout Europe and Asia. People from Afghanistan to Portugal have prized these plants for their leaves and berries alike.
- The vivid green leaves of the black mulberry plant are jam-packed with powerful compounds.
- Black mulberry leaves have been used in China and other Asian countries for centuries to create a distinctive herbal tea.
- If you need advice on preparing this product to create a refreshing black mulberry tea, please let us know. We’ll be happy to help.
- As with all of our products, these black mulberry leaves are grown by expert farmers before being carefully dried and packaged so that they reach you in the best possible condition.