- This rich, earthy tea is packed with flavour. Our Assam tea is full-bodied and malty, with a rich, heady aroma that you'll enjoy even before you take a sip.
- Our Assam teas are grown in one of the worlds largest tea-growing regions Assam, which sits astride the Brahmaputra River. Thanks to Assams tropical climate, this tea has a unique, earthy quality.
- Grown in the Brahmaputra valley, our Assam teas are carefully packaged with the utmost care to ensure a fresh, flavourful cup.
- We only source this tea from a single plantation, and it is unblended to ensure that each cup is as rich and enjoyable as the last.
- This pure Assam tea is sourced by Valley of Tea one of the worlds leading importers of pure, unblended teas.