Dandelion Root Organic Herbal Tea - Old Folk Remedy - Taraxacum Officinale
- Rich, roasted and deep, dandelion tea is closer in taste to an oolong or a coffee than other herbal teas.
- Dandelions are common throughout Europe. Our dandelion tea uses the root of the dandelion plant, creating a rich tea packed with beneficial compounds.
- If you need help ensuring you’re preparing your dandelion tea properly, we’ll be happy to offer our advice and expertise!
- All Valley of Tea products are grown, processed and packed by artisan tea makers, resulting in superior quality tea.
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.