First Flush Oolong Darjeeling Tea - Straight from India
- Taken from the esteemed Gopaldhara plantation, this rare oolong Darjeeling brings to mind a first flush Darjeeling, but with a far deeper, richer taste and aroma thanks to its increased mineral content.
- When steeped, this tea produces a rich yellow liquor with a wonderful flowery, fruity, muscatel-sweet fragrance. The smooth profile has no bitterness whatsoever.
- This oolong Darjeeling is a unique creation from one of the world's most famous plantations and is as fresh as possible to deliver a wonderful taste and scent. We’re sure you’ll never have drunk anything quite like it!
- As a high quality tea, this oolong Darjeeling can be brewed 3-4 times as its flavour develops.
- We’re delighted to offer this fantastic artisan tea to all of our customers. Whether you’re a tea connoisseur, or just enjoy new flavours, you’ll find lots to love in this tea.