Blackthorn Dried Berries Organic Quality - Sloe Berries - Sherrys Berries
- Blackthorn berries are often known as sloe berries, and they’re highly prized for their rich, botanical flavours. We source the finest, most flavourful berries for you to use at home.
- Blackthorn berries can be quite sour and tart, but when cooked with sugar and honey, they make a rich, tasty jam which is the perfect accompaniment to your morning toast.
- One use for sloe berries – which isn’t the healthiest – is steeping them in gin to create sloe gin. Just add a handful of berries to a bottle of gin, give it a shake, and leave for hours (or days) for the flavour to infuse.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.