Genmaicha Roasted Rice Japanese Tea
- Combining sweet, toasty flavours with the freshness of sencha and the umami of matcha, this is a full-flavoured and silky smooth tea which can be enjoyed daily.
- Genmaicha is a mellow blend of Sencha tea, roasted and puffed brown rice, and our own special addition - a touch of matcha to provide a luxuriously smooth and umami-rich tea.
- All the ingredients of this tea were grown in Kyoto, Japan, where they were combined by a prize-winning artisan tea blender.
- This tea provides a toasty, rich and sweet taste with no calories, only a medium amount of caffeine, and a warm feeling of wellbeing.
- At Valley of Tea, we are constantly searching for unique tea experiences. This blend will transport you back 200 years to the Kyoto of old!