- Despite its fiery name, Gunpowder tea is famed for its smooth, rich flavours and the hint of smoke that make it so highly sought after. This tea brews a soft yellow drink with a long, sweet aftertaste.
- Picked in April, our amazing Gunpowder tea comes from Fuding, Fujian and has benefitted from high rainfall and hot temperatures to create an unbeatable flavour.
- This tea isn’t blended or changed, so each cup gives you a taste of artisan farming methods and natural flavour.
- Gunpowder tea can be enjoyed alone, but it is perfect for use in a Morroccan Mint Tea.
- However you choose to drink it, we are sure that you will enjoy this wonderful tea.