Wen Shan Pouchong Oolong Tea - Bao Zhong Traditional Tea Taiwan - Rich Floral Taiwanese Oolong Baozong - Pao Chong From Wenshang
- Our Pouchong oolong is different. The tea leaves are lightly toasted leading to a gentler, more balanced tea.
- This oolong tea has a fresh, soft aroma with a hint of cereals while the taste contains hints of salt and fresh vegetables and a lasting sweet aftertaste that lingers on the tongue.
- Every part of this tea is pleasing, from the taste and smell, to the way the long, loose leaves slowly unfold as you brew and steep it.
- We recommend brewing this tea three or four times. As you repeatedly steep the oolong, different flavours develop to reward your patience and persistence.
- Thanks to the low oxidation of the oolong tea, each cup will leave you refreshed and calm.