- This Pu-erh tea brews a deep red infusion with a hearty sweet aroma, balanced by fragrant woods and mild earthy depths. When you put a cup to your lips, this aroma gives way to a full-bodied tea with complex floral notes and the lingering hint of honeysuckle.
- Pu-erh is valued for its beneficial and restorative properties. A cup a day could leaves you feeling like a new person!
- Good things come to those who wait. Especially if you wait for this Pu-erh tea, which is aged for nine years to develop a truly remarkable flavour which is highly sought after in both East and West.
- Once you have tasted our Pu-erh, you'll make it your breakfast drink of choice, thanks to its rich flavour which develops and sweetens over multiple steeps.
- Pu-erh contains only tea leaves that have been carefully selected by Valley of Tea. There are no added flavours or colours. Just great-tasting, traditional tea leaves.