- Sweet, pungent, and boasting a light bitter flavor, this tea is packed with goodness. Think of a flavour between fresh Juniper berries and old ginseng, with a soothing aftertaste.
- The lovely rhizome of Angelica (dong quai, dan qui) has been used and tested in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. And still one of the favorites today.
- While Angelica root is originally found in China, it has been highly prized by people all over the world for a whole host of reasons.
- Artisanally made in a small Organic farm, by one of our chosen partners.
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.