Calamus Root Tea Organic Quality - Calmus Roots Cut And Dried - Sweet Flag
- Sweet tasting, with flavours similar to a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger - although watch out for the bitter aftertaste.
- Perfect as a tea, flavouring for food or as bitters.
- If you don’t enjoy the bitter aftertaste of this calamus root tea, you can always mix in a spoonful of honey.
- Calamus root, commonly known as sweet flag, has been used by various cultures since Biblical times. It is traditionally considered a powerful balancing herb.
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.