- You’ll be familiar with honey and beeswax, maybe even royal jelly too. But did you know that bee pollen is also a great addition to your healthcare regimen?
- Bee pollen is a mixture of flower pollen, nectar, enzymes, honey and wax.
- Depending on the plants bees visit, the time of year, and a host of other environmental factors, the precise makeup of bee pollen constantly changes. But that hasn’t stopped the German health ministry recognising pollen’s qualities!
- While bee pollen isn’t vegan, it’s still organic and made to be as friendly to the earth as possible.
- This bee pollen has been carefully harvested from specially tended beehives. It is then carefully packed and packaged to reach you in peak condition.