Longjing Dragon Well Green Tea - Premium Early Season Picking Known As Ming Qian Or Pre-Qingming (Ching Ming)
- A toasty, buttery first aroma gives way to the scent of a blooming orchard with caramel undertones. A sip reveals a lively, savoury bite which mellows to cinnamon, chocolate and a refreshing aftertaste.
- This Dragon Well Supreme tea is made from the super-premium early season first picking of the Xihu Longjing 43 plant, and is also known as Ming Quian or Ching Ming tea.
- Dragon Well (also known as Xihu Longjing and West-Lake Dragon Well) Tea is one of Chinas ten most famous and well-loved teas.
- We use only the finest leaves, picked and processed on a small artisan farm close to the Chinese city of Hangzhou.
- Our Dragon Well tea contains only pure tea leaves, allowing you to enjoy a traditional beverage in the way its been drunk for centuries!