- Whole, organic adzuki beans are also known as azuki, aduki, or red mung beans. Grown across East Asia, these beans are one of the world’s most sought-after superfoods.
- If you’re looking to add flavour and nutrition to a Chinese, Japanese or other Asian dish, adzuki beans are an indispensable ingredient. They’re used in everything from savoury vegan curries to sweet pancakes and ice creams.
- Adzuki beans were originally prized for their sweet, rich flavour. Unlike other starchier pulses, these beans add a rich and slightly nutty flavour to any stews, salads, soups, or even desserts!
- These dried adzuki beans are packed with a range of nutrients. Half a cup of azuki contains 11 grams of protein (double the amount you’d get from an egg), meaning they’re highly valued by vegans and vegetarians. You’ll also get a nice dose of potassium and iron from these little beans.
- Grown on special farms in East Asia, these beans are carefully picked, dried and packaged before we ship them to you to ensure quality.