- You may think artichokes are only good as a cooking ingredient, served as part of a meal or even as a pizza topping. But this dried artichoke leaf is jam packed with nutrients.
- Artichokes are a superfood, and what’s true for artichoke hearts is also true for artichoke tea. This herbal infusion is packed with vitamins A, C and B1, and contains minerals including magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc.
- Prepare these artichoke herbs like you would any other herbal tea. Steep them in water that is just below boiling point for around five minutes, and then enjoy a calming infusion at your leisure.
- These artichoke leaves are organic with nothing added. Good for you, and good for mother earth!
- Did you know that artichoke tea (known there as tra atiso) is actually a staple of Vietnamese cuisine and culture, where it has been enjoyed for hundreds - perhaps even thousands - of years?