- Bladderwrack, also known as black tang and rockweed, is a type of brown seaweed that’s long been used as a traditional medicine by cultures around the North Atlantic and North Pacific oceans.
- Bladderwrack tea is made by steeping dried bladderwrack in hot water for 4-5 minutes to produce a distinctive liquor.
- While you might not think of seaweed as an ingredient for a herbal tea, we’re sure this bladderwrack will pleasantly surprise you!
- Many people enjoy unwinding with a cup of herbal tea – and this bladderwrack tea is no different. Enjoy it at any time of the day or night.
- Like all of our herbal teas, this bladderwrack tea has been carefully produced by artisanal farmers to ensure it is of the very highest quality. It’s prepared, packaged and shipped to ensure it retains as much nutritional value as possible.