Taiwan High Mountain Green Tea -
- This green tea has a sweet, toasted aroma that is rich with roasted nuts and honey. The resulting liquid has hints of butter and vegetation, with an enjoyably sweet aftertaste. Reminiscent of an taiwanese oolong tea.
- The rich flavours are created by taking the first flush of an oolong cultivar from the mountains of Taiwan, and picking the leaves earlier than usual for a fresh but rich green tea.
- Grown by artisan farmers to create a unique tea with unmistakeable flavour, Taiwan High Mountain green tea is one of the best examples of the tea-growers art.
- The multi-layered flavours and robust palate of this green tea makes it a unique treat for any tea lover.
- This tea is supplied by the experts at Valley of Tea renowned and highly regarded premium tea importers.