Toucha Pu-erh Tea Yunnan China - Tou Cha Bird Nest Pressed Chinese Puer Tea
- This toucha offers a clean and rich sweetness with just a hint of shou pu-erh flavour.
- Grown on the slopes of Yunnan in China, this tea has a proud tradition in Chinese tea culture which stretches back for centuries.
- A classic bird’s nest-shaped pu-erh tea. As with all of our Chinese teas, this Toucha has been grown and processed by master tea craftsmen, before being packaged on-site to ensure freshness on its long journey to your pot.
- Perfect for beginners, but with enough complexity to delight expert connoisseurs, Toucha is the ideal tea for bringing a friend or loved one into the world of fine tea.
- Like all pu-erh teas, Toucha can be carefully stored and aged for a number of years. The longer you leave this tea, the more deep and complex the flavour that develops.