Alishan Taiwan Oolong
- The flavour of this tea is soft and sweet with a warming toasted grain overtone provided by the long, slow roasting of the tea leaves. This mellows to a honeyed, coating aftertaste with a hint of spice.
- Grown on the slopes of Alishan in Taiwan, this oolong tea provides the perfect pick-me-up for any tea lover.
- This Alishan tea is the result of traditional growing, harvesting and long roasting methods employed by artisan farmers in one of the world’s most highly regarded tea growing areas.
- Our Alishan loose leaf tea is a prized oolong tea which is also known as Tie Guan Yin or Tieguanyin.
- Harvested in April 2020, this loose leaf tea has been handled with the utmost care and attention to ensure that it reaches you in perfect condition, ready to be enjoyed.