- Carob beans are a staple of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cooking. These pods are naturally sweet, and contain no caffeine, making them a common alternative to cocoa and chocolate.
- When toasted and ground, carob powder is used as a replacement in many recipes for more expensive and caffeinated cocoa powder. Try it for yourself in your home baking.
- If you're looking for a traditional recipe to make the most of your carob beans, we recommend finding a recipe for a traditional Maltese sweet called karamelli tal-harrub or "carob caramel."
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.