• Taken from the esteemed Gopaldhara plantation, this rare oolong Darjeeling brings to mind a first flush Darjeeling, but with a far deeper, richer taste and aroma thanks to its increased mineral content.
• When steeped, this tea produces a rich yellow liquor with a wonderful flowery, fruity, muscatel-sweet fragrance. The smooth profile has no bitterness whatsoever.
• This tea was picked in March 2017 and is as fresh as possible to deliver a wonderful taste and scent.
• As a high-quality tea, this oolong Darjeeling can be brewed 3-4 times as its flavour develops.
• This oolong Darjeeling is a unique creation from one of the world’s most famous plantations. We’re sure you’ll never have drunk anything quite like it.