Greek Mountain Tea
- Mild, smooth and deliciously appealing, this Greek Mountain Tea is slightly earthy, with just a hint of citrus and mint.
- Greek Mountain Tea has been grown in the mountains of Greece for centuries, where the pristine environment and high elevation make for a smooth yet complex tea.
- This Mountain Tea was grown on the slopes of Mount Olympus itself – legendary home of the Greek gods. As befits such a legendary tea, we haven’t blended it or added any flavourings.
- Greek Mountain Tea is naturally caffeine free. Made from the dried flowers, leaves and stems of the sideritis herb, this herbal infusion has delighted tea connoisseurs from all over the world.
- The tiny yellow flowers of the sideritis plant contain large amounts of essential oils, antioxidants and polyphenols, giving it a reputation for improving health and mood alike.