• Oolong tea can sometimes be bitter or astringent. Our Paochong oolong is different. The tea leaves are lightly baked to ensure that the bitter flavours are removed, leading to a gentler, more balanced tea.
• This oolong tea has a fresh, soft aroma with a hint of cereals – while the taste contains hints of salt and fresh vegetables and a lasting sweet aftertaste that lingers on the tongue.
• Every part of this tea is pleasing, from the taste and smell to the way the long, loose leaves slowly unfold as you brew and steep it.
• We recommend brewing this tea three or four times. As you repeatedly steep the oolong, different flavours develop to reward your patience and persistence.
• Thanks to the low oxidation of the oolong tea, each cup will leave you refreshed and calm.