• White Peony (also called Bai Mudan) tea is a top quality white tea fresh from a Chinese tea garden. Picked in 2017 and immediately dried and packed, this is the freshest tea it is possible to find!
• White Peony is tea in its purest form. Containing 100% pure white tea buds, leaves and twigs, this tea is only minimally processed by artisan farmers to preserve the natural fresh flavours.
• As you’d expect from tea this fresh, White Peony has a sweet aroma with hints of spring leaves and fresh-cut hay.
• Due to the minimal processing carried out by artisans, this tea contains plenty of the plant’s natural antioxidants, providing a great, healthy boost.
• Only a small amount of White Peony tea is available because only the most tender early-spring plants can be used. Don’t miss out!
Clear, reminiscent of freshly cut hay and hints of spring leaves. Its infusion is soft, slightly malty and herbal sweet. The aftertaste is clear on the palate without any bitterness. A great all day tea.