Black Currant Berry Organic Unsweetend - Blackcurrants Dried Fruit Currants - Perfect For Baking
- Dried blackcurrant berries have a deep purple colour and an intense ripe blackcurrant flavour. They taste simply amazing and can be enjoyed as a snack, used in baking, or even infused in hot water for a rich, refreshing blackcurrant tea.
- Famed for the deep, dark red - almost black - colour of their berries, blackcurrants are a popular, tasty fruit enjoyed the whole world over. Native to Northern Europe, they’re often used in drinks, jams and cakes.
- Blackcurrants aren’t just rich in vitamin C - they’re bursting with it. Blackcurrants have four times as much vitamin C as oranges, and double the antioxidants as blueberries. They truly are a super food!
- While blackcurrants are packed with micronutrients and flavour, these freeze dried blackcurrant berries can be a little tart. So if you cook with them, don’t be surprised if you need to find an extra sweetener to balance out the flavour.
- As with everything we sell, our blackcurrant berries are grown by professional farmers, carefully picked, and prepared so that they reach you in the best possible quality.