Boldo Leaves Tea Organic - Boldo Leaf - Te Boldo - Peumus Boldus
- Common to South America, Boldo leaves or Mosquito Bush leaves are commonly used for two purposes. Firstly, to brew a type of herbal tea, and secondly as a culinary spice.
- To make a boldo tea, the leaves can be steeped in hot water. This produces a distinct brew with a woody, slightly bitter flavour and a distinct aroma. In Chile and Argentina, boldo is often mixed with yerba mate to create a milder tea that many prefer.
- Boldo is often used in Latin American cooking to perk up savoury dishes such as fish, mushrooms, vegetables and meats. In fact, in some Brazilian recipes, meat or fish is wrapped in boldo leaves before frying.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.