- Marigold flowers have a delicate, earthy flavour with a memorable, sweet, resin-like aroma
- These calendula flowers make a great soothing herbal tea, or they can be added to food to add flavour and decoration.
- Marigold flowers are often used as a traditional medicine in creams, salves or compresses, thanks to its beneficial effect on the skin.
- Valley of Tea is delighted to offer high quality Calendula Flowers (also known as Calendula officinalis, Gold-bloom, Marigold, Marybud and Pot Marigold). These flowers are believed to offer stimulating and diaphoretic properties.
- These flowers have been carefully selected, packaged and transported to deliver the best possible quality and freshness