Da Hong Pao
- After brewing, this tea will present you with a warm, roasted aroma with a long lasting floral note. The taste is smooth and refreshing, with a lingering aftertaste that will stay with you.
- Complex floral flavours with warm roasted notes can be intimidating to novices, but those in the know highly recommend trying Da Hong Pao whenever you get a chance.
- Known as Da Hong Pao (which translates to Big Red Robe), Wuyi Rock Dark Oolong is a sweet tea that delights connoisseurs all over the world.
- Grown on the Wuyi height in Fujian, China, this tea has been specially selected by our tea masters to provide you with a truly one-of-a-kind drinking experience.
- This dark oolong is specially picked, packed and shipped direct from China to us, ensuring a high quality and unbeatable flavour.