Damiana Leaf Dried -
- Damiana leaf is a wild shrub that grows across Mexico, Central America and the Carribean. The leaf and stem of this plant have been used for centuries in local herbal treatments, and are even believed to have aphrodisiac qualities!
- This dried damiana leaf can be used to make a herbal tea which will invigorate your mind and body. Simply steep the leaf in hot water, and enjoy!
- Used in folk medicines for centuries, many believe that damiana leaf is a powerful aphrodisiac for both men and women.
- If you find the taste of pure damiana leaf tea isn’t for you, add other herbal flavourings such as rose petal, cinnamon, orange peel or vanilla.
- Like every herbal tea we sell, this organic damiana leaf tea is sourced from the very best growers and carefully packed and picked to ensure its quality.