Dragon Well Green Tea - Longjing Loose Leaf Tea From China - Xihu Long Jing Chinese Tea - Lung Ching
- Dragon Well (also known as Xihu Longjing and West-Lake Dragon Well) Tea is one of Chinas ten most famous and well-loved teas.
- Our Dragon Well tea is sweet, smooth and well-rounded with no hint of bitterness. The buttery mouthfeel and subtle nutty taste make this tea perfect for relaxing on cosy evenings.
- We use only the finest leaves, picked and processed on a small artisan farm close to the Chinese city of Hangzhou.
- This particular tea was picked in April, before being airmailed to us to preserve the teas subtle, sweet flavours. Tea of this quality is hard to come by in Europe, especially at such an affordable price.
- Our Dragon Well tea contains only pure tea leaves, allowing you to enjoy a traditional beverage in the way its been drunk for centuries!