- Elderflower is sweeter than you'd expect. It's close to lychee in flavor, and it has a crisp, palate-cleansing finish with just the hint of a floral note.
- These organic elderflowers were selected to be used as a clean, soothing herbal tea, but are perfect for use in cooking as well.
- Elderflowers are also used in skincare salves, lotions and washes, cosmetics.
- Elderflower is the oldest cultivated herb in the world. Our organic elderflower has been grown using traditional methods, just like it used to be.
- This herb has been carefully selected, packaged and transported to deliver the best possible quality and freshness