- A staple of Thai and Lao cuisine, galangal root is an aromatic, flavourful alternative to ginger in a range of recipes. Warming and tasty, a small amount of this root will go a long way in your favourite Thai curry or tom yum soup.
- Galangal root differs from ginger because it is sharp and citrusy in flavour, as opposed to the drier heat of ginger. Unlike ginger, galangal root cannot be grated, but it does provide an extra earthy note which is missing from recipes using its more widely available cousin.
- Our galangal root has been specially selected, prepared and packaged, ready for adding to your favourite dishes. For a truly authentic Thai or Lao dish, you really can't go wrong!
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.