- Peppery, spicy and with a hint of fire, ginger is a refreshing spice that's perfect throughout the day.
- While ginger tea is produced using the root, ginger spice is made from the root and rhizome of the ginger plant, a part commonly used in many cuisines and herbal traditions.
- When preparing a ginger tea, it’s important not to use water that’s too hot as this can affect the flavour and aroma.
- Our ginger tea is highly recommended for anyone.
- As with all our teas, Valley of Tea ensures our ginger tea is prepared and shipped quickly to ensure freshness and quality.