Greek Mountain Tea
- Mild, smooth and deliciously appealing, this Greek Mountain Tea is slightly earthy, with just a hint of citrus and mint.
- Greek Mountain Tea has been grown in the mountains of Greece for centuries, where the pristine environment and high elevation make for a smooth yet complex tea.
- This Mountain Tea was grown on the slopes of Mount Olympus itself – legendary home of the Greek gods. As befits such a legendary tea, we haven’t blended it or added any flavourings.
- Greek Mountain Tea is naturally caffeine-free. Made from the dried flowers, leaves and stems of the sideritis herb, this herbal infusion has delighted tea connoisseurs from all over the world.
- The tiny yellow flowers of the sideritis plant contain large amounts of essential oils and polyphenols, giving it a reputation for being beneficial for health and mood alike.