Tulsi Holy Basil Organic Tea - Sweet Green Delicacy - Herbal Thulasi or Tulasi
- This delicious and calming yet energising tea has hints of lemon and citrus from Vana, the slightly spiced tones of Krishna, and the calm depths of Rama.
- This organic tulsi, also called holy basil, is a prime example of pure organic herbs. You'll find that this packs far more flavour than the bulk-grown herbs in your local supermarket!
- This makes a delicious and nourishing herbal 'tea'. Tulsi's qualities have been repeatedly noted in ancient Indian scriptures dating back over 5,000 years - and you can enjoy them right here and now!
- Throughout India, Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) is considered the Queen of Herbs and is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing powers.
- This tea has been carefully selected, picked, packed and transported to reach you in the finest, freshest condition.