- Lemon balm tea has a rich, sweet lemon flavour and aroma that's been enjoyed for centuries.
- Originally grown in Greece, lemon balm tea uses the whole leaves of the Melissa officinalis plant to create a rich tonic.
- Best appreciated on a sunny morning, lemon balm tea promotes a sense of calm and wellbeing in anyone who sips it.
- If you need advice on how to prepare this lemon balm tea, don’t hesitate to ask our tea experts!
- All Valley of Tea products are grown, processed and packed by artisan tea makers, meaning you'll enjoy a superior lemon balm tea.