- Our blue melilot, also known as blue fenugreek is specially picked and packaged by expert farmers to reach you in the best possible condition.
- Blue melilot tastes slightly of almonds and has a honey-like aroma and fragrance. It can be used to make herb stuffing, herbal infusions, or even to flavour home-brewed beer!
- If you’re a fan of the green Swiss cheese Sapsago, you’ll like this sweet clover, as it’s this herb that gives that cheese a unique flavour!
- Our blue melilot can be steeped in hot water to create a distinctive, nutty herbal infusion, which is often used in traditional medicine around the world.
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.