- Mistletoe isn’t just used as a Christmas decoration. We’ve taken the very finest mistletoe leaves and used them to make a delicious herbal tea that can be enjoyed any time of the day or night.
- Our mistletoe tea is entirely natural, and free from any caffeine, so you can enjoy a calming, relaxing cup at any time of the day or night.
- This mistletoe tea has a pleasant, smooth flavour with a distinctive herbaceous, floral taste. You can enjoy it with or without sweeteners, although we find that many of our customers add a small drop of their favourite honey.
- To brew this mistletoe tea, infuse one to two teaspoons of loose leaves in a cup of boiling water for between five and fifteen minutes. The longer you steep the leaves, the more intense the flavour will be.
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.