Ginseng Oolong Tea Ren Shen - Lan Gui Ren - Imperial Ginseng
- This Ginseng Oolong is made by combining delicious oolong tea with the essence of natural, organic licorice. The name “Ginseng Oolong” was coined by a Taiwanese tea merchant who wanted to distinguish his teas from the mass produced licorice teas other farmers were selling.
- Our Ginseng Oolong tea is produced by a family of tea experts who have grown delicious tea in Huangshan, China, and Nantou, Taiwan, for centuries. As such, you can be sure that it is the finest tea available.
- Did you know that ginseng and tea don’t mix? The micronutrients in ginseng counteract those found in tea, and practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine recommend not consuming both on the same day. Luckily though, despite the name, our ginseng oolong contains no ginseng!
- By adding the very best organic licorice root to the rolled leaves, this tea is given an extra depth of flavour that you’ll find calming and relaxing.
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.