- Complex flavours and aromas can be found in every cup, as a sweet and refreshing sip gives way to delicate buttery seaweed tones. This teas aroma will bring to mind the first green leaves of spring.
- Gyokuro is also known as an umami tea, thanks to a rich antioxidant and mineral content which adds a depth of umami flavour.
- This launch price won't be around forever make sure you take the opportunity to taste
- This Gyokuro was picked in the first flush of May and is packed on an artisanal farm to ensure freshness
- Gyokuro, the famed ‘jade dew’ tea is rightly regarded as Japan’s finest green tea.