- Smooth, stimulating and ever so slightly astringent, sage tea is a taste worth acquiring.
- With a history stretching back to the ancient Greeks and Romans, sage’s name literally means “to save”.
- Valley of Tea’s organic Sage Tea is hand-picked using ancient methods stretching back to the time of the first philosophers.
- Sage tea is comparable to green tea, with a similar yet distinct flavour.
- We recommend adding a touch of honey to our Sage Tea to soften the taste and add a whole range of additional nutrients.