- Savory is a fragrant and warm herb. This curious leaf has hints of oregano, marjoram, parsley, thyme and even celery, providing a rich and deep Umami flavour to your dishes.
- Savory is a staple of both classic British and German cuisine, but its deep flavour is loved all around the world.
- This organic savory is grown on the slopes of the legendary Olympus Mountains in Greece, where artisan farmers use techniques stretching back into Classical history.
- Savory is perfect for dishes containing beans, oily fish, cabbage or potatoes but it can be used for a lot more! Add early on in cooking to imbue a deep, green flavor or before serving to add a hint of freshness.
- This herb has been carefully selected, packaged and transported to deliver the best possible quality and freshness