Sea Buckthorn Berry Tea Organic -
- Found from the coast of the Atlantic sea to the remotest areas of Mongolia, Sea Buckthorn berries are a nutritious fruit which has been used in various folk medicines for centuries. Despite the name, this plant often grows above the tree line in mountains, and not on beaches next to the sea.
- In its natural form, the Sea Buckthorn berry is astringent, sour and oily. However, it can be pressed to create a sweeter oil, or combined with sweeter ingredients to make pies, jams, teas and even fruit wines.
- In traditional folk medicine Sea Buckthorn's high levels of vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and C are believed to offer relief from all kinds of ailments.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.