- This refreshing green tea carries hints of fresh-cut grass, a mellow and sweet aroma, and is guaranteed to refresh and revitalise tea drinkers of all ages.
- Sencha is a soft, steamed green tea from Japan with a unique delicate flavour. Taken from the first harvest of May, this Sencha is delicate, tender and packed with aromatics and minerals.
- Even the shape of this tea is a nod to Japan's tea-drinking history, as the leaves are each rolled into traditional tender needle shapes to preserve their scent and flavour.
- This Sencha is sourced by Valley of Tea, and as such contains only pure tea leaves and buds.
- Make sure you don't miss out on a truly unique green tea!