- White Sesame seeds are delicious alone or added to vegetable dishes, salads, breads and so much more!
- Famous for their nutty flavour
- Sesame seeds are possibly the oldest condiment to ever be cultivated by ancient man. It's no surprise why, since each serving of tiny seeds is rich in minerals that are good for your body.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on your favorite salads as a replacement for croutons and find the wonderful crunch. Add to soups, cereals, smoothies, and salads for enhanced nutrition and flavor.
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.