- White Peony (also called Bai Mudan) tea is a top quality white tea fresh from a Chinese tea garden. Picked in April and immediately dried and packed, this is the freshest tea it is possible to find!
- White Peony is tea in its purest form. Containing 100% pure white tea buds, leaves and twigs, this tea is only minimally processed by artisan farmers to preserve the natural fresh flavours.
- As you’d expect from tea this fresh, White Peony has a sweet aroma with hints of spring leaves and fresh-cut hay.
- Due to the minimal processing carried out by artisans, this tea contains plenty of the plant’s natural antioxidants.
- Only a small amount of White Peony tea is available, because only the most tender early-spring plants can be used. Don't miss out!