- Known as the West Indies cherry, Barbados cherry or simply “acerola,” the acerola cherry is a tropical plant that has been used in folk medicine throughout North America and the Carribean for centuries.
- Acerola powder is packed with vitamin C and antioxidants, meaning that throughout history many people have used this plant to help boost their bodies’ own defences against illness and disease.
- Made from dehydrated acerola cherries, this acerola powder can be mixed into drinks, smoothies and juices to add an extra boost of vitamin C to your daily diet.
- Along with significant amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants, studies show that acerola cherries - and acerola powder - contain good amounts of calcium, iron and B vitamins.
- You can rest assured that our acerola powder has been carefully prepared to ensure it reaches you in the best possible condition.